Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Skirball Museum




We went to the Skirball today and finally saw the Noah's Ark exhibit, so darling! What a wonderful and charming, interactive exhibit they've made for kids. And we also saw the comic book exhibit, just in the nick of time - it's closing next weekend. It was a lot of fun, seeing the original comic strips and learning about the genesis of comics like Batman, Wonder Woman, etc.

Well, we've made it to four museums now (& ate a bunch of good food! yummy, butternut squash and brie tart today), still a bunch to see and we haven't even begun our art gallery hopping yet. Where does the time go?! So many plans - the house needs some fluffing up and some painting and brightening up. The days of summer are slipping by ...

2 comments:

  1. I love summer. I hate to see it slip away! So much I still want to enjoy! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Twyla! Thanks so much for stopping by. :) I know, my list is so very long still with things I wanted to do and places to go. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete